Friday 29 July 2011

Fan Art/Tutorial Project

I'd been toying with the idea of making some fan art for a particular Xbox 360 game that me and my gamer friend really like. So I decided to make a fan art poster for the game. The game is called Portal 2. This poster quotes a line from a song included at the end of the game with the name of the fictional scientific organisation, Aperture Science.
I used some stock images for the gritty paper background and images from the game to create this, I also used a free font called Kremlin.
Most of the creation was basic layers and a little bit of other stuff.
For this project I learned how to render and manipulate clouds to create a dirty poster effect (I also used this to enhance the effect of the Zoloft Face Facts poster).
This was originally a project to a tutorial which I followed and then added extra stuff to.

No comments:

Post a Comment