Thursday 1 September 2011

Started working with Illustrator

I decided recently that I should become more familiar with Illustrator, so I started a small project to trace a photo into illustrator, use Illustrator to manipulate the vector based graphic, and then import the project into Photoshop and apply some more aesthetic effects.
I wanted to keep some things from the original image tied in with the theme. As most of the shoot had some form of mirror in it, I thought it might be nice to get a "Through the Looking Glass" style theme, the other aspects of personality coming through reflection.
This is the final:







 
The model used for this was a good friend of mine called Robyn, (I've used her for some previous works before). Hopefully I'll be able to organise a time to do some more photography, so I can do some more stuff like this. Possibly even some 3d stuff. 
This is the only source photo for this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment