Monday 5 September 2011

Drawing for great justice

I have decided that my sketching skills need improvement, so I've begun a series of mixed media illustrations with a particular theme around each.
One will be organic, drawn and modified using illustrator..
One will be digital, drawn and photoshopped.
One will be mechanical, either drawn and photoshopped or built, photographed and drawn.
One will be musical, photographed and drawn.
One will be abstract, and I haven't worked out how I'm going to do this one yet.

This is a photo of the first illustration: Organic
It still needs to be scanned in and imported into illustrator however I don't have a scanner available to me at the moment.

Edit: This is the next drawing in the series. Its unfinished because its just a frame for digital media. Again this still needs to be scanned into illustrator for some edits, and putting the main feature inside the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment